Thank you for your interest in the Foothills Medical Society Scholarship.
Please read all the instructions below:
Students interested in applying for a scholarship must complete and submit the application no later than June 1, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted. Applications that do not have all supporting documents submitted will not be accepted. Previous scholarship winners are encouraged to apply.
1. Level of need.
2. Minimum of B (3.0) average.
3. Two letters of recommendation, one of which is from a non-related teacher or counselor who knows the student's abilities firsthand.
4. The school chosen for attendance must be in the State of Colorado.
5. Preference is given to applicants within the Foothills Medical Society's jurisdiction - the counties of Jefferson, Broomfield, Gilpin, Clear Creek, and southwest Adams.
Submit the following with your completed application:
1. Copy of applicable transcript(s)
2. Two letters of recommendation - at least one from an instructor or counselor who can evaluate your qualifications (no relatives). Please ensure that contact information for each recommendation author is included.
3. A personal essay explaining why you want this scholarship, including an explanation of any circumstance(s) in your family or personal situation pertaining to your financial need.
You can scan and email transcript(s), letters, and your essay to:
NOTE: Failure to include any of the above requirements will disqualify you from consideration.
Please click below to begin your application: